I was very pleased to hear from Taylor Wilson that she was interested in working as a singing consultant on my untitled Burns-Tagore project. The project is a sound installation involving the human voice. Taylor travels all round the world perfoming principal roles with international opera companies and is an acclaimed experimental artist in her own right.

I also met up with Wendy McMurdo this week. I enjoyed hearing about all her exciting projects. It is five years since we shot our co-authored two screen film 'The Loop' and she continues tirelessly to promote it. The film will be showing at the Night Contact Festival in London on the 27th September. Wendy has plans for the film in 2014; I look forward to working with her on that.

Stills from 'The Loop'. Copyright Wendy McMurdo and Paul Holmes.